MINI LEAGUE CUP RULES – 2023/2024
All teams must register their players to play in this competition. Players registered to a team can only play for this team in this competion. Players are NOT ALLOWED to swap teams – https://tdyl.co.uk/mini-cup-team-player-regsitration/
The host team must organise the group confirming with all teams in that group location, parking, site rules etc.
The refereeing will be shared between clubs. A referee will be provided by the listed team under the column REFEREE, please make sure each club brings their own whistle and stopwatch.
If a qualified referee is supplied by the host club then this must be agreed with all teams on match day. Any cost in providing the qualified referee is with the host team providing the referee.
For all matches the toss determines the choice of ends, with the team losing the toss having kick-off. All matches should AVOID having stoppage time or injury time, so as to keep to the schedule.
Results should be confirmed with all managers on the day and the host team MUST submit the results sheet using the following cup form:
Any form not submitted on time or is submitted incomplete will incur a £10 fine. An example of how to complete the form is given in the supplied excel spreadsheets.
The group schedule must be followed. The timings per half MUST NOT be changed. The game order should not change unless a host club has the option of using a secong pitch. If a second pitch can be used then the order of play can be changed.
The current Mini Soccer Laws of the game must be followed and can be found on the Taunton & District Youth League Website.
A size 3 football must be used by all age groups
The Power Play rule cannot be used in this cup competition
In the event of a tie:
1. results between the team/s will determine the team going through; if this does not determine then,
2. Goal difference will determine the team going through; if this does not determine then,
3. Goals scored will determine the team going through; if this does not determine then,
If rule 1 to 3 do not determine the winner then the following rules apply:
4. A penalty shoot-out (best of 3 then sudden death).
5. In the event of a three-way tie 3 penalties will be taken against each other club then sudden death
6. In the event of a four-way tie 2 penalties will be taken against each other club then sudden death